The Fal Energy Partnership (FEP) draws together organisations and interested individuals who care about creating a low carbon future for Falmouth, Penryn and the surrounding area. FEP is collaborative, inclusive and will be the catalyst to make our area resilient, energy efficient and sustainable for the future.
We aim to improve our energy resilience in ways which reduce negative environmental impacts and that are socially and financially beneficial to all by:
- Improving energy efficiency.
- Minimising fuel poverty.
- Facilitating the generation of locally-owned renewable energy.
- Deliver a community solar array scheme
Maintain a programme to encourage local interest and participation in renewable energy production and energy saving
Progress other suitable renewable energy schemes as they become available
- Invest income in tools and schemes to help reduce the 15% of homes in fuel poverty
Work in partnership to generate 15% of local energy needs locally from renewables
Plant new woodland for coppice to support local energy production
- Contribute towards the FEP are producing all of its energy from renewables
- Contribute to raising living standards for all